CONFERENCE CHAIR DAVID NASH, MD
INVITES YOUR INPUT ON 20TH ANNIVERSARY
POP HEALTH COLLOQUIUM AGENDA
Jeffrey Brenner, MD
Senior Vice President of Integrated Health and Human Services, UnitedHealthcare Community & State, Founder and Former Executive Director, Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers, MacArthur Genius Award Winner, Camden, NJ
Kavita Patel, MD
Nonresident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution, Member, Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee (PTAC), Former Director of Policy, The White House (Obama), Former Senior Advisor, Senator Edward Kennedy, Washington, DC
Robert M. Pearl, MD
Author, Mistreated: Why We Think We’re Getting Good Healthcare–And Why We’re Usually Wrong, Contributor, Forbes, Lecturer, Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Former Executive Director and CEO, The Permanente Medical Group, San Francisco, CA
William H. Shrank, MD, MSHS
Chief Medical Officer, Humana, Former Director of Evaluation, Innovation Center, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Louisville, KY
Robert Wachter, MD
Chair and Professor, Department of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco, Author, The Digital Doctor: Hope, Hype, and Harm at the Dawn of Medicine’s Computer Age and Internal Bleeding: The Truth Behind America’s Terrifying Epidemic of Medical Mistakes, San Francisco, CA
Leana Wen, MD
Physician, Public Health Leader, Patient Advocate, Rhodes Scholar, Former President, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Former Baltimore City Health Commissioner, Baltimore, MD
2020 HEARST HEALTH PRIZE CALL
FOR SUBMISSIONS IS NOW OPEN!
Submissions deadline: Friday, August 9, 2019, 3:00 pm ET, 12:00 pm PT
- Population health impact or outcome, demonstrated by measurable improvement
- Use of evidence-based interventions and best practices to improve the quality of care or services provided
- Promotion of communication, collaboration and engagement
- Scalability and sustainability
- August 9, 2019: Closing date for submissions at 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT
- January 2020: Finalists notified
- March 30, 2020: Finalists will present their work at a poster session at the 20th annual Population Health Colloquium in Philadelphia
- March 31, 2020: Winner of the $100,000 Hearst Health Prize will be announced at the Population Health Colloquium
THE 2019 NINETEENTH POPULATION HEALTH
COLLOQUIUM CONTENT IS NOW AVAILABLE
IN VARIOUS POST CONFERENCE FORMATS
The Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium conference content is now available in a variety of formats.
You may purchase the Summit streaming content in the following formats: Flash Drive or online archive (6 months).
YOU CAN PURCHASE JUST THE NINETEENTH POPULATION HEALTH COLLOQUIUM CONTENT AS FOLLOWS:
Online Archive of the Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium Presentations!
Complete conference: $195
Flash Drive of the Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium Presentations!