JEFFERSON DEAN DAVID NASH, MD
INVITES YOUR INPUT ON 20TH ANNIVERSARY
POP HEALTH COLLOQUIUM AGENDA
2020 HEARST HEALTH PRIZE CALL
FOR SUBMISSIONS IS NOW OPEN!
Submissions deadline: Friday, August 9, 2019, 3:00 pm ET, 12:00 pm PT
- Population health impact or outcome, demonstrated by measurable improvement
- Use of evidence-based interventions and best practices to improve the quality of care or services provided
- Promotion of communication, collaboration and engagement
- Scalability and sustainability
- August 9, 2019: Closing date for submissions at 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT
- January 2020: Finalists notified
- March 30, 2020: Finalists will present their work at a poster session at the 20th annual Population Health Colloquium in Philadelphia
- March 31, 2020: Winner of the $100,000 Hearst Health Prize will be announced at the Population Health Colloquium
THE 2019 NINETEENTH POPULATION HEALTH
COLLOQUIUM CONTENT IS NOW AVAILABLE
IN VARIOUS POST CONFERENCE FORMATS
The Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium conference content is now available in a variety of formats.
You may purchase the Summit streaming content in the following formats: Flash Drive or online archive (6 months).
YOU CAN PURCHASE JUST THE NINETEENTH POPULATION HEALTH COLLOQUIUM CONTENT AS FOLLOWS:
Online Archive of the Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium Presentations!
Complete conference: $195
Flash Drive of the Nineteenth Population Health Colloquium Presentations!