TO ATTEND THE VIRTUAL COLLOQUIUM VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED
INTERNET VIDEO WEBCAST
Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Please note below that group registration discounts and organizational licenses are available.
INDIVIDUAL COLLOQUIUM REGISTRATION:
Special Academic/Government/Clinic Rate***
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS:
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person’s information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee.
To register groups, please use the downloadable form below. Complete a form for each registrant marking the appropriate group discount. All forms must be submitted together to qualify for the group discount. Submit form via fax or mail.
COLLOQUIUM REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
REGISTER WITH A DISCOUNT CODE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
POSTCONFERENCE ONLINE ACCESS:
SPECIAL PUBLICATIONS SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, August 13, 2021.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, September 10, 2021.
*** For the purpose of qualifying for a discounted rate: (1) “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full time teaching staff or full time students at an academic institution (i.e., a faculty member at a medical school or hospital residency program who also sees patients is a provider, not an academic; (2) “government” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies (i.e., a State university health system or local public hospital is a provider, not government); and (3) “clinic” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of a Federally Qualified Health Center or safety net clinic.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- Individuals or groups may register for Internet video access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance. Abused accounts will be disabled
- Each registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Appeals may be filed requesting a refund which will be ruled upon by the conference planning committee. If a refund is approved, a $150 administrative fee will be charged. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7414 or 206-452-5612 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITION
Make payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
Registration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.populationhealthcolloquium.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Colloquium registrar at 12320 NE 8th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98005, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or scan the completed form and click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Colloquium, credit card payment will be processed.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
No refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7414 or 206-452-5612.
We are now offering partial and full Tuition Scholarships to qualifying representatives of local, state and federal government, consumer advocate organizations, safety net providers, academics, students and health services research organizations to attend the Virtual Twentieth Population Health Colloquium. A variety of factors will be considered in determining the issuance of a scholarship. These factors include financial need and the desirability of geographic and organizational representation at the event(s). Funding for scholarships is limited. Tuition scholarships cover the cost of the registration fee of the event. Funds are not available to cover travel or lodging.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Unauthorized sharing of Conference content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Conference aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Conference content within his or her organization, multiple Conference registrations are available at discounted rates.
REGISTRATION BINDING AGREEMENT
Registration (whether online or by this form) constitutes a contract and all of these terms and conditions are binding on the parties. In particular, these terms and conditions shall apply in the case of any credit/debit card dispute.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Program subject to cancellation or change. If the program is cancelled the only liability of the Conference will be to refund the registration fee paid. The Conference shall have no liability regarding travel or other costs. Registration form submitted via fax, mail, email or online constitutes binding agreement between the parties.