Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of attendees and all event participants remains our top priority. At the 23rd Population Health Colloquium, we will be implementing a series of protocols and onsite guidelines to ensure the highest levels of safety precautions for our attendees as we gather in Philadepphia.
In order to ensure a safe environment for all event participants, please do not attend if you develop COVID-19 symptoms or have recently tested positive. Upon your arrival, the Colloquium will abide by local Philadelphia COVID-19 safety guidelines:
- A COVID-19 entry pass is not required. Consequently, the Colloquium will not check vaccination status onsite.
- Masks are not required and up to each individual on whether they choose to wear one.
Colloquium attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors who join us onsite can expect to connect, learn and do business in a safe environment. With this goal in mind, the Colloquium has established the following COVID Health and Safety Protocols:
- If you have any COVID symptoms or if you have tested positive in the 48 hours prior to the Colloquium on either a rapid or PCR test, we ask that you do not attend the Congress in person. In that case you can let us know and we will grant you access to the Colloquium virtual video broadcast.
- While masks may not be required at the Colloquium, we support your choice to wear a mask if you prefer.
- Masks will be available at the Colloquium registration desk if you would like to wear one as a precaution.
- Sanitizer stations and additional masks will be available in clearly marked areas.
This Colloquium Health and Safety Protocols are subject to change as required by revised government guidance and local mandates.
Make sure to continue checking this page for the most up-to-date protocols as we get closer to the event! All registered attendees are automatically enrolled to receive these updates.